Jane Iredale’s Skin Accumax 14 Week Reset Box is specially formulated with an advanced biocomplex of essential vitamins that support vital cell functions for clear and radiant skin. Ideal for all skin types, including problematic, this unique formulation includes antioxidants and a phytonutrient, diindolylmethane, that help restore vitality and support overall skin health.
jane iredale’s Skin Accumax 14 Week Reset Box includes:
- 2 Skin Accumax Triple Packs (180 ct/each)
- 1 Skin Accumax Single Pack (60 ct)
- 1 Skin Omegas Sample Pack (20 ct)
- 1 Limited-edition jane iredale supplements tin
- Vitamin A: helps mitigate acne symptoms by sloughing out bacteria from pores
- Vitamin C: provides antioxidant protection and boosts collagen production
- Vitamin E: prevents signs of premature aging and free radical damage
- Diindolylmethane (DIM): a phytonutrient identified in cruciferous vegetables
- Nourishes your skin from the inside with a patented formula of nutrients for a supple, luminous complexion.
- Never tested on animals
- Certified current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs)
- Non-GMO, 100% free of gluten, soy and synthetic flavorings; non-irradiated
- Conforms to Pesticide and Heavy Metal Guidelines and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
How to Use
For maximum results, take Skin Accumax for a full 14 weeks or until you achieve desired results.
Supplement Facts: Serving Size 2 Capsules Servings Per Container- Single (30) Triple (90) Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate) Amount Per Serving: 1,333 IU % Daily Value: 27% Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) Amount Per Serving: 20 Mg % Daily Value: 33% Vitamin E (as D-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) Amount Per Serving: 14.5 IU % Daily Value: 48% Diindolylmethane (a Compound Identified In Broccoli) Amount Per Serving: 37.5 Mg % Daily Value: + Phosphatidylcholine Amount Per Serving: 9mg Daily Value: + +Daily Value Not Established. Other Ingredients: Tricalcium Phosphate, Corn Starch, Silica, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Sugar, Gum Arabic, Hypromellose.